Today we spent the day covering the tech side of Koha. The topics we covered
- Installing Koha (2.2 and 2.4)
- Back ups and other scheduled tasks
- Preferences, Privileges, Issuing Rules
- Customising Koha/Templating
- New Features, where now.
- Loading data
- Deployment scenarios – 2.2 and 2.4 and 3.0
- Overview of data model 2.2 and 2.4 and 3.0
It was a pretty productive day we covered a lot but I think in a way that
wasnt information overload.
I’m back at the hotel now having a shower before we go out for Japanese food,
yes I know its weird thing that when you visit a country everyone there
wants to take you out for non-local food 🙂