One of my colleagues did a good post on bus etiquette and subsequently ended up on TV talking about it.
While everything he said was true, I actually usually quite enjoy my bus ride to and from work so I thought I’d do a little post about the things that make the ride fun.
- Saying good morning to the people at the bus stop
- Betting with the school kids whether the 722 school bus will get there before the number 4, I’m currently 15-2
- Having a chat with one of the Buddhist monks on the way to work.
- Looking over and noticing the person next to you is listening to the exact same song as you. (Ok this has only ever happened once, it was cool though)
- Hitting shuffle and getting 11 awesome songs in a row (that’s pretty much the duration of the whole trip)