On Saturday morning NZ time, a significant number of the Koha developers met on #koha, on irc.katipo.co.nz to discuss people to fill the roles for 3.2
You can read the full log here
A quick summary is
- 3.2 Release Manager – Galen Charlton, LibLime
- Translation Manager – Chris Cormack, Catalyst
- Documentation Manager – Nicole Engard, LibLime
- 3.0 Release Maintainer – Henri-Damien Laurent, BibLibre
QA Manager is still to be filled.
As well as these roles filled several other decisions were made
- Galen will set up gitosis on git.koha.org to allow Henri-Damien to push patches to the 3.0.x branch.
- Henri-Damien announced that minor revisions of 3.0.x will be packaged and released every two months.
- Galen announced a date of 10 October 2008 for the developers to complete review of the RFCs for 3.2. I will also send out another schedule proposal for the 3.2 development cycle.
My first task is going to be setting up a populated pootle and getting some people using it. I plan to work on that this evening