With still 9 days to go I’ve decided to do a bit of a wrap up for the year.
It was a pretty massive year in a lot of ways starting with
- This year we had the highest number of commits ever, as of today 2619 commits
- 82 different people had code committed into Koha
- 32 were new developers
- At least (probably about 4 times this many really) 167 libraries liberated themselves by moving to Koha
- 3.12 and 3.14 were released on time and with no major issues
- Kohacon in Reno was a great time.
- The NZ trademark issue was finally settled with the Community winning it’s challenge to Liblime/PTFS’s application.
- I wrote 50 patches, signed off 182 patches, did QA on 72 and when doing release maintenance pushed 248.
- Maui came to the 4th birthday party of Te Po Atarau.
- Kahurangi turned 7 and had a space party.
- I turned 40
- Laurel had ankle reconstruction surgery, that resulted in a bunch of complications that meant I did the school run for most of the year.
- I gave 11 presentations. (It would have been 12 but I bailed on one)
- I survived 3 Whisky O’Clocks
- I travelled 36,577 km